Friday, May 25, 2012

Teenie Tinie Haul - MAC


Hello Lovelies!

I hope you are all well. I stopped in MAC the other day because I needed to pick up another Teddy eye kohl because my current one was starting to dwindle. I am going to put the stub of my original one in my makeup bag so I have it for touchups during the day. I love the bronze-brown color for a lazy eye look if I am not doing much that day. 

However, while I was there I stopped to look at the new Hey, Sailor! collection and I ended up picking up the bronzing powder in Soft Sand. It has a slight shimmer and is a light caramel color. 

I have to admit that I was slightly (totally) drawn in by the packaging. I love the navy and white stripes, especially how they are overlapping. I am a total junky for cute packaging so that was not surprising. However, it has been a completely wearable bronzer thus far so I should get a lot of use out of it.

The color reminds me a little bit of Benefit Hoola bronzer, although this is slightly more orange and has a slight shimmer. This one isn't glittery but has more of a slight sheen. Since I am so pale, I have to use a very light hand but once I have a bit of a tan I think this will be an even better color for me.

One thing I absolutely love about the bronzer is that it has a mirror in it. I hate that most of the MAC powder compacts (Mineralize Skin Finish Natural I'm looking at you) do not have mirrors in the tops. I usually sway towards other powders that have mirrors because on days when I have to do my makeup on the go I hate having to bring an extra mirror. 

This haul turned into a mini review. Regardless, I hope this was useful.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment