Sunday, May 20, 2012

Favorite Nude Lipstick: YSL Nude Beige


Hello Lovelies!!

I hope you are all well. 

While I was M.I.A. I discovered my new favorite nude lipstick, YSL Rouge Volupté in 1 Nude Beige. This is definitely a pinker nude than some other nude lipsticks that I have tried but I really love this lipstick because it does not wash me out when I wear it. I have worn it with MAC lip gloss in Underage and that helps make it appear a little less pink if you are looking for a more traditional nude.  

This is one of the most expensive lipsticks that I have bought and I have to admit that I was partially drawn in by the packaging. It feels heavier in your hand than most lipsticks and it is absolutely gorgeous. That being said, I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. This is one of those lipsticks that you can touch up without having to worry about it smudging or feathering throughout the day.

In terms of dupes, the color is similar to MAC's lipstick in Hue, although this is a little bit darker and creamier in consistency. Also, it is slightly lighter and less pink than MAC's lipstick in Angel. There a lot of colors that are similar but not exact dues for this but those two are great if you are looking for something that is still somewhat high end but is less expensive than the YSL one.

I hope you found this review helpful.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment