Sunday, May 20, 2012

Haul: Essie Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies,

I'm back! I hope you are all well! Everything is finally back to normal for me - I have everything set up for my move to D.C. this fall now that all of the paperwork and things are done.

Anyways, I stopped at CVS today to pick up a few things and I stopped to look at some of the Essie displays and I couldn't resist picking up a few.

The first one is one of the new "luxeffects"glitter topcoats and is a silver glitter called Set in Stone. I am going to a black tie event in a few weeks and I am wearing silver shoes that have a similar glitter finish. I am planning on layering this over either a bright red or a nude color. To get an adequate amount of glitter, it takes at least two coats.

The next one is in the color Lights, it is a truly neon pink. I think this will be a great color for on my toes for this summer. It takes a few coats to get a really opaque coverage but I think it is well worth the effort.

I also picked up No More Film, a dark navy color. This is one of Essie's more opaque polishes so it took only two coats to get an opaque coverage. I think this will be great for fall and winter.




Finally, I picked up Play Date, a light purple color. This is great for spring and summer, especially with the current pastel trend. I am probably going to layer this with Essie Lilacism to get a slightly lighter purple.

Anyways that's it for my haul. I hope you all enjoyed it. What nail polishes have you been picking up recently?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment