Thursday, March 22, 2012

Travel Makeup Bag: Long Weekend

Hello Lovelies!!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to Chicago this weekend so I thought I would share with you what I am bringing. I always overpack so for some of you this may be way too much but I always want to have a variety of products so I have options depending on what I will be doing. To keep this short, I am just going to do a quick list. Hope you find this helpful!


Benefit Porefessional primer
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC15 (blemishes) and NW20 (under-eye)
MAC Studio Fix powder in NC15
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Porcelain *
Bobbi Brown correcter in Light Bisque *
MAC powder blush in Pinch O' Peach
MAC paint pot in Painterly
MAC eyeshadows in Omega, Mulch, Naked Lunch, All That Glitters, Espresso, and Mylar
NARS eyeshadow in Ashes to Ashes
Urban Decay eyeliner in Stray Dog
Clinique High Impact mascara in black
NARS lipstick in Cruising (holy grail by the way -- "my-lips-but-better" color)
Korres lip butter in Jasmine
Sigma Make Me Classy Travel Edition Brush Set
MAC brushes - 239, 217 (X2)


I have everything in a clear Laura Mercier cosmetic bag that came with the Flawless Face Kit and the brushes in the case that comes with the Sigma kit.

* I am testing out the Bobbi Brown correcter and creamy concealer but I am bringing my MAC concealers just in case I have any problems with the Bobbi Brown ones.

xoxo








    No comments:

    Post a Comment