Friday, March 16, 2012

Review: St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan Mousse

Hello Lovelies!!

I hope you all are well. I wanted to do a quick review of a fake tanning product that I have been loving. It has finally warmed up and I have been breaking out my shorts and skirts, which is when I realized exactly how pasty I was. I have used other gradual tanners in the past but this is by far my favorite. The tanner is a white mousse when you first pump it but it darkens on your skin, leaving you a lovely glow. Now I know you're probably thinking that I resemble an Oompa-Loompa but wait! All of the St. Tropez tanners are brown based, instead of orange based as some other tanners are. I have used it four times this week, in the mornings after I get out of the shower and moisturize, and I have really noticed a decent (fake) tan appearing. Also, many fake tanners have a toxic/artificial scent but all of the St. Tropez tanners have a light, almost fruity scent. The only downside is that it does tend to linger on your skin and if you sweat at all you will be able to smell it throughout the course of the day. That being said, if you wear a perfume over it, you won't have a problem with the scent.

Some things you might want to keep in mind if you decide to pick this up - make sure you exfoliate and moisturize really well or else you could end up with patchy sections; make sure you cover the tops of you feet and hands; and don't forget your neck! Through trial and error, I have figured out that the tanner works best if you if you give it about 5 to 10 minutes to really dry after you apply it. However, if you dont have the time you can get dressed earlier since you don't have to worry about the tanner transferring onto your clothing due to it's white color when applied. Overall, I have really been enjoying this self-tanner. Let me know in the comments if you decide to try it out or what your favorite self-tanners are.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment