Thursday, July 26, 2012

What's In My Bag

Hello Lovelies,


I hope you are all well. I was a bit at a loss for what to blog about today but I realized I haven't done a What's In My Bag post so I thought I would do today. 


My everyday bag is a black Longchamp Le Pliage tote bag - I have the middle size with the brown leather straps. I love this bag because it matches with almost everything and I can fit so much stuff in it. The only drawback in my opinion is that there aren't any pockets or compartments to help organize things.


The red notebook is my address book and I cannot live without it - it has everyone's information in it. I picked it up from Barnes and Noble ages ago and it is from Moleskin. I love that it is red because it is so easy to find in my bag.


My wallet is grey patent leather and it is from Coach. I got this last summer and although I love it, I am probably going to upgrade in the near future to something a little smaller.


Next to that is my makeup bag - I carry the bare-minimum of what I need everyday because some days I have to do my makeup in the car or on the train. I am planning on doing a post going through what's in my makeup bag in the future to give you an idea of what I always use.


Below that I have my Ray-Ban wayfarers, which I mentioned in a haul awhile back. I have them in the brown tortoise shell (I think that is what it is called) and I wear them all the time. 


Next to that I have two pairs of headphones - the all-white ones are from Sony and the white and pink ones are from Skull Candy. You're probably thinking why is she carrying around two pairs of headphones? The pink ones are on their way out because I have had them for a few years and they have been tossed around a lot. I only use them for the gym and the rest of the time I use the white ones since they are in better condition as well as having a microphone and volume control so I can use them for phone calls. My iPhone isn't in the picture because it was charging but I have a white iPhone 4S that  I always have with me. I also usually have an iPhone charger in my bag because I always forget to charge it at nights.


I always keep a bottle of Advil Liqui-Gels in my bag because I have chronic migraines.


I had my garage door opener in my bag but usually it is in my car - I had to have my car serviced so it made its way into my bag. 


I keep a snack of some sort in my bag, as well as a water bottle, in case I don't have time to grab lunch so I have a bag of almonds. Sometimes I have granola bars instead - I love love love the Nature Valley ones.


I have a bunch of hair clips thrown in there for when my hair is driving me crazy and I just want it out of my face. I got these from Forever 21 - they are so colorful and a lot cheaper than most clips but they hold up well.


I have two containers of Blistex and I am realizing that I should probably take one out since that is really overkill. I love Blistex for when my lips are really dry or if they are chapped. I have so many pens that I probably need to clean out as well. Finally, I have a container of Purell and a deck of cards.


I hope this was interesting for some of you and I would love to know what you all carry around in your bags.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment