Thursday, July 19, 2012

Korres Haul

Hello Lovelies,

I hope you are all well. I went to an event yesterday and received a few Korres products so I thought I would share them with you. The first product is the body butter in guava and smells delicious. I have heard good things about this so I can't wait to try it out.

The next product is the Magic Light Contouring Trio in Santorini. The looks like a gorgeous highlighting trio but I am a little worried that it might be a little frosty on the skin.

The next product is the new Cheek Butter in Chara Crimson. This is definitely not the color I would have picked out for myself had I been given the choice but beggars can't be chosers. It is a dark berry pink that I am going to have to work with in order to keep from looking like a clown but I have to see how pigmented it is on the skin. I am interested to see how this blends into the skin since it is a cheek butter. I am assuming it is going to be similar to a traditional cream blush but slightly oilier? I will keep you updated once I try this out.

The last product is the Cherry Full Color Gloss in Pink. This is definitely my favorite of the bunch because it gives the lips a gorgeous pink tint. The gloss is not opaque but it is not necessarily sheer either - if that makes sense. This is the only product that I have really tried out so far and I think this looks great alone but layered over a similarly colored lipstick it looks even better. Also, it has a great cherry scent and flavor - hence the name. I happen to like the flavor but if you prefer unscented glosses this is definitely not the one for you.

Have you tried any Korres products recently?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment