Saturday, April 14, 2012

Love Hate Relationship - Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Review

Hello Lovelies!!


I hope you are all well. I just wanted to do a quick review of the Maybelline - the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. I have a love hate relationship with this mascara after using it for a few days. I absolutely love the effect this gives to your lashes - they look long and voluminous. I had the color Classic Black and it really is a great black mascara.

However, after a few days of using it I started to notice that my eyes were relatively irritated and would burn every time I did my makeup in the mornings. The only product that I had changed was this mascara so I stopped using it and switched back to my HG Clinique High Impact mascara. After a few days my eyes went back to normal and I haven't been having any problems since. My eyes are usually not that sensitive but I must have had an allergic reaction to something in the mascara.

Overall, this is a great mascara, if it doesn't irritate your eyes. It doesn't flake and the only big drawback I had with it was the smell, which can be relatively strong until it dries on your lashes. It is worth trying since the effect it gives your lashes is absolutely gorgeous but be careful in case it does irritate your eyes.

Hope this is helpful!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment