Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Review: Clinique High Impact Mascara

Hello Lovelies!!

Clinique High Impact Mascara is my holy grail mascara for everyday wear, I don't know how many tubes of this I have gone through over the years. It is very volumizing and lengthening, although it is not the most thickening mascara. I never have a problem with this being clumpy and with two coats my lashes look long and voluminous.

The only downfall is that it can start to flake slightly depending on how long you wear it for, but generally is fine for about 8-10 hours without flaking. Also, this is one of those mascaras that that is very wet the first few times it is used and has a much more manageable consistency once it has dried out slightly after a week or so.

Overall, this is really great for a more natural, everyday look while still making your lashes look long and gorgeous.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment