Sunday, March 4, 2012

February Favorites 2012

Hello Lovelies!!

I thought I'd start off with my favorites from February. The first couple things are a boring; I decided to switch up my foundation this month and have been using MAC Studio Fix powder foundation, along with my holy grail MAC Studio Finish concealer, both in NC15. I occasionally mix a little NW20 in with the NC15 concealer to use under my eyes when I have particularly bad under eye circles, to help cancel out some of the blue/purple tones. I always apply it with a MAC 217 blending brush to get a light, even coverage.

My next favorite is also by MAC and is the Cremeblend blush in Brit Wit, paired with Pinch O'Peach powder blush. I apply Brit Wit with my fingers and then Pinch O'Peach with an angled blush brush.




For my eyes, I have been keeping it simple and using NARS Lhasa eyeshadow allover the lid and I have blended it up into the crease using a tapered blending brush, as well as smudging it under the lower lash-line. To finish it off, I have been loving Clinique High Impact mascara in black.


On my lips, I have been starting off with Korres lip butter in jasmine and pretty much leaving it at that. I have been trying out a couple of different drugstore lipsticks but I really haven't been loving anything specific this month. 


This month I also rediscovered Essie Sand Tropez nail polish and have been wearing it on my toes almost all month. On my hands, I have been switching between that and Essie Mesmerized. To keep my cuticles in shape I have been using the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. I apply it at night right before I go to bed and it has really been helping to keep my cuticles soft and it has gotten rid of as well as prevented hangnails.

And finally, my non-beauty favorite has been the Slatkin & Co. candles, particularly in frosted cupcake. I love the three-wick candles, which are currently on sale at Bath and Body Works.

Hope you enjoyed this!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment