Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Shoe Love: Havaianas Flip-Flops

Hello Lovelies!

 I hope you are all well. I have been in a bit of a rut makeup-wise lately so I thought I would talk about shoes today. I have been loving wedges lately but at the end of the day I just want to give my feet a break. I have been throwing a pair of Havaianas in my bag and taking them with me. I have three pairs - pink, grey, and a light blush color. They are available in pretty much every color more or less.

For relatively cheap plastic flip-flops, these are really comfortable. They also wear really well - they don't get dirty easily and you can wash them off really easily if you need to. I got mine at Lord & Taylor but I think you can get them at other department stores. These are great with jeans and a casual tee-shirt or with a nice sundress/maxidress.

These are also great for going to the beach or the pool since they are waterproof and sand brushes off really easily once they dry.

Let me know if any of you pick a pair up.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment